Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

what is the event listener that can be used after dialog content loaded.? -Touch UI - AEM-6.2

Level 5
Level 5

Hi

Am trying to use $document.on("dialog-ready", function() { .. } for touch UI dialog customization. Where as i can see the dialog-ready event fires before the dialog content is fully loaded which gives me a unavailability of tags for traversal of dialog html.

1. Is there any event listener that i can use for triggering a call after my dialog is fully loaded with all widgets and its values.?
  2. Also what is the order of sequence AEM loads the $document.on("dialog-ready", function() { .. } when compares with $(document).on("foundation-contentloaded", function (e) { .. } .?
  3. Is there any documentation link where i can find these event listeners apart from Adobe Experience Manager Help | Using Event Handlers in Adobe Experience Manager Touch UI Components .?

~~

VAr

3 Replies

Level 10

Whats the exact use case you are trying to accomplish - purhaps there is another way.

Level 5
Level 5

Hi Scott,

Am trying to do a show hide for a multifield inside a dialog for a select change. Where as it works fine for selection change but on dialog open i have to get back the original authored content selections and show hide the related multifield widgets.

~~

VAr

Level 8

You need to call hide function in both foundation-contentloaded and dialog ready