Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

What components can be included in Dialog

Level 1

Hi All,

As there are many components both Ext JS & Coral UI available in AEM, is there any guideline that only specific components are allowed to be used inside a dialog?

I tried using few ExtJS components (CheckboxGroup, CycleButton) in Classic UI dialog, but unable to get the desired output.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Extjs is deprecated and might be fully removed in the next major release of AEM. I would recommend using Coral UI. You should be able to use most of the coral UI components within a touch UI dialog. Let me know if you are running into an issue with a specific one.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Extjs is deprecated and might be fully removed in the next major release of AEM. I would recommend using Coral UI. You should be able to use most of the coral UI components within a touch UI dialog. Let me know if you are running into an issue with a specific one.

Level 1

I am trying to convert classic UI dialog to touch UI. As the modernization suite provides conversion of basic components from ExtJs to Coral, I wanted to customize it by adding additional components conversion capability.

I wanted to understand what are the possible components that can be included in Classic UI, so that I can try out the conversion or customize the modernization package accordingly.

To take an example, could you help me how CheckboxGroup component be used inside a Classic UI and the relevant Coral UI component. Also is there any document that lists possible ExtJS components eligible to be used inside Classic Dialog?

Employee Advisor

More details about the dialog conversion tool at [1]

[1] Dialog Conversion Tool