Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

What are the limitations of Campaigns in AEM?

Level 1

As we know we have personalization in AEM, where you can create personalized content for the users within AEM, so if you want to target outside users and more advance functionalities we integrate with Adobe Target. Similarly want to know what are the features and limitations of campaigns created in AEM without integrating with Adobe Campaign? Please help me know if we have any number of user limitations or email limitation etc within campaigns in AEM

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As far as I know, there is no limit for email/users in AEM. AEM uses Day CQ Mail Server to send emails. So, whatever load the email server(defined at Day CQ Mail Service) can handle, that will be the limit.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As far as I know, there is no limit for email/users in AEM. AEM uses Day CQ Mail Server to send emails. So, whatever load the email server(defined at Day CQ Mail Service) can handle, that will be the limit.

Level 1

Thanks JaideepBrar​ for the information. So based on your answer we can perform campaigns from AEM as well without the help of Adobe Campaign. Can you explain me then in what scenarios we need to decide if we have to go with AEM for Campaigns or we need to go with Adobe Campaign?