Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script

Level 2

I'm using AEM 6.2 and I have been receiving below errors in my splunk logs when I hit my application

ERROR [ HEAD / HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script main.js.

INFO [  HEAD / HTTP/1.1] com.test.models.SingleColumnTemplateModel inside SingleColumnTemplateModel model test servlet

ERROR [ HEAD / HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script /etc/designs/test/css/MyFontsWebfontsKit.css.

ERROR [ HEAD / HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script /etc/designs/test/css/FontKitLicense.css.

ERROR [ HEAD / HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script /content/dam/test/css/quick-fix.css

I did troubleshoot the problem wherein java scripts & css are correctly added in the js.txt and css.txt files.

Is it some thing to do with the configuration part which should resolve it.

Kindly help.

1 Reply

Level 1

Hey @ShyamSundar  , i am facing same issues now, were you able to find out the issue?