Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Way to disable auto termination for replicated payloads in AEM6

Level 2

I have been seeing the issue of auto termination (aborted) of running workflows  up on activation.  I was not able to find out the way to disable this feature . Can anyone help on this ? 

Here are the steps.

1. Page is part of payload and it is in running workflow,  Same thing is shown in workflow console with RUNNING status.

2. I activated the page . Then , i am seeing payload with ABORTED  in workflow console with comment "Auto terminated workflow with pay load  "/content/....."  for replicated page "/content............"

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the way to disable this feature.  Day CQ WCM Workflow Service ( com.day.cq.wcm.workflow.impl.WcmWorkflowServiceImpl  ) has enabled flag to do this.   i disabled this flag and now it s not terminating running workflows upon activation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the way to disable this feature.  Day CQ WCM Workflow Service ( com.day.cq.wcm.workflow.impl.WcmWorkflowServiceImpl  ) has enabled flag to do this.   i disabled this flag and now it s not terminating running workflows upon activation.

Employee

Hi Naidu,

You can easily disable this functionality with an OSGI configuration.  Configure the component named "Day CQ WCM Workflow Service" and deselect the checkbox for "terminate on activate".

Will