Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Using other special characters in fulltextsearch query builder is not return any results.

Level 1

Hello!

I have a content fragment which has a title property of:

jcr:content/data/master/@title = "Qi® Wireless 15W Receiver Reference Design"

Now I have here a query :

http://localhost:4502/bin/querybuilder.json?1_property=jcr:content/data/cq:model&1_property.0_value=...

But somehow it's not returning any result when fulltextsearch is = "Qi®*"
But it returns a result when fulltextsearch is = "Qi®"

But I need to make it dynamic and needs to have '*' at the end of the string always (or is it required?).

Need some help.
Thanks!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@nickdanielle 

Try the XPATH or JCR-SQL2 equivalent of the above query which has support for wildcard character in jcr:contains 

(You can arrive at the same using Explain Query: Tools -> Operations -> Diagnosis -> Query Performance -> Explain Query -> Key in your Query builder predicates -> You can see the XPATH and JCR-SQL2 equivalent and index used)

There is no explicit mention about wildcard support in fulltext Query Builder predicate. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@nickdanielle 

Try the XPATH or JCR-SQL2 equivalent of the above query which has support for wildcard character in jcr:contains 

(You can arrive at the same using Explain Query: Tools -> Operations -> Diagnosis -> Query Performance -> Explain Query -> Key in your Query builder predicates -> You can see the XPATH and JCR-SQL2 equivalent and index used)

There is no explicit mention about wildcard support in fulltext Query Builder predicate.