Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

URLS in Targeted Content not localizing to site

Level 2

Hello,
I am implementing the ability to author targeted content with the contexthub engine. We are on 6.5.6.

Ideally, I am trying to setup live copy offer areas off the master area that will have URLs in targeted content re-written to the correct site URL.  

I.E.  Author authors targeted content on the blueprint/en_us site. Part of that content has a URL /blueprint/en_us in it.  My goal is that when it's rolled out, the US Area would have the URL saved  as /us/en.  

Attached I have the setup under the brand. The rollout works to save a copy of it under the ustest area, but as you can see the URL still shows /blueprint/en_us.  

Was trying to follow this documentation :https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/authoring/personalization/multisite-su...

But I don't think it has what I'm looking for. 

I'm not sure if I'm missing an OSGI config or a rollout config.

Inkedcampaignssetup_LI.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @blaris,

Outside the context of Personalization, Updating URLs per the live copy pages upon rollout from master works fine OOB, You can cross verify once in we-retail site.

As part of debugging, cross check 

• cq:LiveSyncConfig node in live copy pages (Ex: /content/we-retail/us/en/jcr:content/cq:LiveSyncConfig) and it makes use of default rollout config (as evident from the properties of this node)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @blaris,

Outside the context of Personalization, Updating URLs per the live copy pages upon rollout from master works fine OOB, You can cross verify once in we-retail site.

As part of debugging, cross check 

• cq:LiveSyncConfig node in live copy pages (Ex: /content/we-retail/us/en/jcr:content/cq:LiveSyncConfig) and it makes use of default rollout config (as evident from the properties of this node)