Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Updating href to assets whenever Migration

Level 1

Whenever migration doing on that time href not updating to assets . So need to check which dam/asset file have href using property and based on that needs to update href to that asset and navigate to related pdf file. 

I have added below code in component  to display href link from property .

"<DIV id='rightSideNormalText'>${procedureDetails.procedureDetailSteps @CONTEXT ='html' }<br/>"
Here procedureDetails was my model class and procedureDetailSteps was property name . But this above code printing anchor text only and not printing href tag.
My property value : 
<ul><li><a href="/documents/2014-Documents/1st National Bank 193106 FB Grid .pdf" target="_blank">1st National Bank 193106 SOB 2014<br />
</a><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </li></ul><p>Account Executive:&nbsp; Sandie Gaffney 412-544-1639</p>

Can anyone helpout for this issue 
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Community Advisor

I didn't understand exact issue but as your code snippet, looks the pdf link is not proper. did you make the href link is valid? 

/documents/2014-Documents/1st National Bank 193106 FB Grid .pdf  - Are you configuring DAM pdf path in the dialog level? 

Level 1

We are migrating some files into dam/assets .In that some assets have href links some don't have href links.  whenever migrating files we are getting text only .we are not getting href in sites . We didnt do any authoring changes .

My property node value : 

<ul><li><a href="/documents/2014-Documents/1st National Bank 193106 FB Grid .pdf" target="_blank">1st National Bank 193106 SOB 2014<br />
</a><br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </li></ul><p>Account Executive:&nbsp; Sandie Gaffney 412-544-1639</p>
I need href value in sites. How can I get that . Can you suggest me the way how to do this .

Correct answer by
Community Advisor