Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Unique Page Name - can I just change it in Properties?

Level 1

I need to change the Unique Page Name for a page in AEM 6.5. Can this just be done by simply editing in the Properties of that page? Will it have any effect on referencing pages? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Is this a custom property you added and what is the use of this property, If it des not change the node name , you can do it without move operation but please check the impact first.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @MS-99 

You can perform the move operation on the page, It will change the name as well as update references throughout the AEM instance as necessary. This includes updating internal links, references within content fragments, references within components, and other related content to reflect the new page location and name.

AEM Page move operation

Moving and Renaming a Page

AEM - How to Move a Page in Adobe Experience Manager 

Regards,

Shiv

Shiv Prakash

Level 1

Thank you Shiv.

I should have mentioned that I tried the 'Move' function but it didn't update the 'Unique page name' that is on the 'Advanced' tab in Properties. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Is this a custom property you added and what is the use of this property, If it des not change the node name , you can do it without move operation but please check the impact first.

Arun Patidar