Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to translate content fragments

Level 2

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to translate content fragments in AEM 6.4. I can create a translation job that contains content fragments but when I try to export them as a ZIP, I see just a title for each variation:

aem-content-fragment.png

Could you help me, how to configure AEM to include also the remaining text of the content fragment in the exported file?

Thank you,

Ludek Vesely

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I tested this in the latest service pack i.e. 6.4.5 and it seems to be working and translating the content fragments including the title. In the translation cloud service configuration make sure for content fragment translation you include everything:

content fragment.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee

If the issue persists after reviewing the doc provided by Yanira let us know what service pack of AEM you are running ... there might be a known issue in content fragment translation that has been fixed n a later service pack of AEM.

Level 2

I followed the link Yanira posted, but it didn't help - I still don't see the content in the exported file.

According to this check, it looks like I'm using AEM 6.4_GA.

Correct answer by
Employee

I tested this in the latest service pack i.e. 6.4.5 and it seems to be working and translating the content fragments including the title. In the translation cloud service configuration make sure for content fragment translation you include everything:

content fragment.png

Level 2

Ok, I will try to update the AEM and let you know if it helped.

Level 2

After installing the latest service pack (6.4.6) the content finally appears in exported files and works as expected. Thank you!

Level 1

Greetings. What is the actual process used to upgrade SP6? I have downloaded the zip file and now stuck at what to do with the 2 folders provided from the zip. I have AEM 6.4 installed on about 40+ Win devices and hoping I can deploy this 6.4.6 security update using SCCM.

Thank you -Tom