Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to Start AEM 6.5 after installing aem-svc-pkg 6.5.16

Level 1

Hi there, 

The site displays "AuthenticationSupport service missing" when accessed when I try to set up Publish in RHEL 8.6 after installing aem-svc-pkg 6.5.16.

Can anyone offer assistance in this case? I've tried removing the "repoinit" folder, but it didn't work. This frequently occurs.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@SrivatsaMS 

First start your initial AEM publish instance and let it extract and check the logs when it is fully ready.

stop the server and again check the logs. it should properly stopped.

start the server again and check the logs. once server is ready then upload your package and install the package. give some time to activate all the bundles.

you can check "/system/console" and logs. if all bundles are active then only start working on it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

@SrivatsaMS 

First start your initial AEM publish instance and let it extract and check the logs when it is fully ready.

stop the server and again check the logs. it should properly stopped.

start the server again and check the logs. once server is ready then upload your package and install the package. give some time to activate all the bundles.

you can check "/system/console" and logs. if all bundles are active then only start working on it.