Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to Sign-In on experienceleague.adobe.com

Level 1

It's April 20th, 2021 and for the last hour, I've not been able to sign in at https://experienceleague.adobe.com/ nor have my coworkers. I'm using a PC and I've tried logging in on this site using Chrome, IE and Firefox, all with no joy. It's as if the Signin button and several links (I didn't try each and every one of them) are all inoperative. Is anyone else having this issue today with this site?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @DataPrivacyQueen 

We were looking into this for you, and we have tweaked a couple of things on our end. At the very end of last week we rolled out a new UI to Experience League. Sometimes the caching doesn't update automatically based on network or browser sessions, so sometimes a force refresh can help there. That's always the first thing to try. We also fixed a config on one of our instances that were showing some different results than the other load balanced instances, so that has been updated too. Please let us know if you're still seeing this issue. Sorry if you were having problems, we definitely appreciate the feedback.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @DataPrivacyQueen 

I just tried to login from my chrome browser now and it worked for me. I am able to access https://experienceleague.adobe.com/#dashboard/profile as well.

asutosh_jena_0-1618935902160.png

If possible try to login from your mobile network or some different network and see if it's an issue with the network.

Thanks!

Level 1

@Asutosh_Jena_I am able to sign in from phone and personal computer but not through my work pc - so this might be on my end, but it's weird that I'm not getting any errors on the page. Thanks for the suggestion. 

Community Advisor
There might some kind of error on the developer console. it might be your work pc network does not allow access to this website or blocking some scripts which is causing the issue.

Employee
My suspicion was that on your work machine, you were hitting the out of sync VM. This is all resolved now. Thanks

Employee Advisor

I ran into similar issue sometime ago and using private/incognito window resolved it

Administrator

The team is working on it to rectify this fully.

-Kauutk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @DataPrivacyQueen 

We were looking into this for you, and we have tweaked a couple of things on our end. At the very end of last week we rolled out a new UI to Experience League. Sometimes the caching doesn't update automatically based on network or browser sessions, so sometimes a force refresh can help there. That's always the first thing to try. We also fixed a config on one of our instances that were showing some different results than the other load balanced instances, so that has been updated too. Please let us know if you're still seeing this issue. Sorry if you were having problems, we definitely appreciate the feedback.

Administrator

Please check and confirm, you are good to go now. Really appreciate you reporting this.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni