Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Unable to run all the AEM Cloud as a Service sites to local AEM Instance

Level 1

Hey Adobe folks,

We have an AEM Cloud as a Service project repository from Adobe git repo, there are few sites from the repo which look like below the folder structure

website 1 with all AEM main parts template(all, core, ui.apps, etc)
website 2 with all AEM main parts template(all, core, ui.apps, etc)
website 3 with all AEM main parts template(all, core, ui.apps, etc)

the question is, why I can't see the site on my local author AEM instance even after I run mvn clean install -PautoInstallSinglePackage from each website folder directory? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tommy

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @tommycp8 , 
Did you check in crx/de or packagemanger if the code packages got deployed properly or not?
I believe you are running your instance on 4502 port if not change the port number accordingly in your pom.xml files or add -Daem.port=<your-port> to the command
If the code got deployed properly but pages are showing up blank can you check core components version and also error.log for any particular errors
Also can you try with mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage,all and see if you were able to deploy code
Thanks,
Krishna

Level 1

Hi @krishna_sai,

Thanks for coming back.

I checked seems like the `port` has been configured correctly and when you say about packages, does that mean the packages tab from crx/de?

Best regards,

Tommy

Level 2

The reason behind you not being able to see your site on local can be a number of things. Make sure that the content pages are installed correctly. Moreover, take a look into the error.log file. It can help you narrow down on the issue that might be causing it. You should also take a look at the bundle being active. Go to http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles and look for your code's bundle. If it is not in active state(it would be in installed state then), expand the dropdown to look if there is a dependency that is not resolved.