Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Unable to resolve dependencies bundle in installed state note service pack 6.5.7 installed

Level 2

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 12.38.49 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @prakashvb,

It looks that some dependencies are missing on your AEM instance. To solve first one related to sling query you can simply download bundle and install on your AEM. You can find all the versions under Maven Central repo.

Regarding 2nd part - org.jsoup - I do not think this is available as an OSGi bundle. In that case you will have to embed this dependency in your project bundle. Here is a good guideline how to do that:

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @prakashvb,

It looks that some dependencies are missing on your AEM instance. To solve first one related to sling query you can simply download bundle and install on your AEM. You can find all the versions under Maven Central repo.

Regarding 2nd part - org.jsoup - I do not think this is available as an OSGi bundle. In that case you will have to embed this dependency in your project bundle. Here is a good guideline how to do that: