Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to resize components inside a container component

Level 8

Hi All,

I have a container component which has resourcesupertype core component, inside container component  I have components like image and text, I want to resize these components(image, text) but I was unable to resize them on dekstop but able to resize on phone and tablet.

But I was able to resize container on both dekstop,phone and tablets but my requirement to resize inside components. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Vani1012 I had similar issue. In my case, I had same page on other AEM version for comparison purpose and Observation was (For eg) parent container was having responsive-grid set to 8 columns for large screen size but to get correct rendition, my container component required 12 columns and child can not have more than parent. Hence, when tried to resize the component it was not working.

I override the css on the selectors by adding unique style class on the targeted component and changing the width to what I had on correct page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

Please check the container css which might be causing the issue with core component. and can you check if it is working with resource super type - wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Vani1012 I had similar issue. In my case, I had same page on other AEM version for comparison purpose and Observation was (For eg) parent container was having responsive-grid set to 8 columns for large screen size but to get correct rendition, my container component required 12 columns and child can not have more than parent. Hence, when tried to resize the component it was not working.

I override the css on the selectors by adding unique style class on the targeted component and changing the width to what I had on correct page.