Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to Publish on AEM 6.5.3

Level 3

Hi all, 

I am running into an interesting bug, I am not able to publish any content from Author > Publish on AEM 6.5.3 on only one specific environment, I am not running into this issue on any other environments. This issue is observed as a part of 6.4 to 6.5 upgrade. The replication agents etc are all configured and nothing (specific) in the logs. The only error seen is in the browser, which is "Uncaught TypeError: Handlebars.compile is not a function". I've also checked out this article which points to a similar issue, but not helpful. I don't see this error in Edit mode, I only see this error when I try to publish any content, the page is blank, I don't see the publish button on top right. My project has not overridden any OOTB features or clientLibs that uses Handlebars, so I don't understand the handlebars exception. ACS version is v4.3.4 if thats of any help. 

Please provide pointers/suggestions, thanks in advance! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee Advisor
Can you share two things 1. Check /etc/replication/agents.author/<replication-agent-name>.log.html and see whether a POST request is initiated to /bin/receive - If a request is generated and failing with error, then its an network issue. 2. Can you share a screenshot of 'page is blank, I don't see the publish button on top right' scenario.' - This points to a JS error on that particular mode you are trying for. Thanks in advance

Level 3

The call to /bin/receive is a 200.

Attached screenshot below, 

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 10.40.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 10.42.03 PM.png

Level 3
The clientLibs in the error point to "/libs/cq/gui/components/siteadmin/admin/publishwizard/clientlibs" and the Handlebars gets included here "/libs/clientlibs/social/thirdparty/handlebars".