Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue while configuring new locales for adaptive forms localization in 6.5

Level 2

Hi 

As per project requirement we require our forms in AEM 6.5 to support Hindi Language .

So after configuring all steps n using machine micro-soft translation for hi language, On my form normal text, title, header, footer is getting converted to Hindi language text but my adaptive form labels are not getting converted to hindi language.

And also observed that in crxde under node structure /content/forms/af/fetch-details/jcr:content/guideContainer/assets/dictionary/hi the form fields are showing properties sling:key 

and their respect sling:message in Hindi language , but form field labels are not getting displayed in Hindi .

Anyone having solution for dis how can i support Hindi language in my form?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@shafali, how are you surfacing adaptive forms to users? Translations for i18n is sensitive to the structure, for instance, if you are embedding an adaptive form to the AEM page in Hindi, then the AEM path should be /content/my-site/hi_IN/embedadaptiveform.html. If you are accessing an adaptive form directly, you should be able to see i18n translations to labels from http://[server]:[port]/<contextPath>/<formFolder>/<formName>.html?wcmmode=disabled&afAcceptLang=hi_I...

Documentation:

Preparing Content for Translation
Supporting new locales for adaptive forms localization

I hope this helps,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@shafali, how are you surfacing adaptive forms to users? Translations for i18n is sensitive to the structure, for instance, if you are embedding an adaptive form to the AEM page in Hindi, then the AEM path should be /content/my-site/hi_IN/embedadaptiveform.html. If you are accessing an adaptive form directly, you should be able to see i18n translations to labels from http://[server]:[port]/<contextPath>/<formFolder>/<formName>.html?wcmmode=disabled&afAcceptLang=hi_I...

Documentation:

Preparing Content for Translation
Supporting new locales for adaptive forms localization

I hope this helps,

Brian