Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Unable to open properties in a page and Unable to edit a component

Level 2

1) When i click on "open properties" am redirecting to page which contains error.

Error:- 

Cannot serve request to /mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/properties.html in /libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/field/field.jsp

2) when i try to click on configure of a component, dialog box is not opened and i can see an error in console.

Error:- Cannot serve request to /mnt/override/apps/componentpathl/_cq_dialog.html/pagepath/jcr:content/par/carousel in /libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/field/field.jsp

aem- v6.4.5

acs-aem commons- v3.17.4

How to overcome these errors?

Thanks in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sai_santhosht50 from two errors i can see the issue reported is with /libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/field/field.jsp. Can you please check if you have overrided any nodes related to that field.jsp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Make sure your custom code is not overriding any custom node.

Have you try to override any node?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@sai_santhosht50 from two errors i can see the issue reported is with /libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/field/field.jsp. Can you please check if you have overrided any nodes related to that field.jsp

Level 1

@sai_santhosht50  This issue is commonly observed if one of the cq:Page has missing/no jcr:content node.