Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Unable to add XML documentation for AEM(CCMS) in AEM as a cloud

Level 2

I am trying to add XML documentation for AEM in AEM as a cloud. Followed installation step as per below installation guide 

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/xml-documentation-solution/4-0/XML-Documentation-for-Ado...

But the build is getting failed with following error 

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.6:validate-package (default-validate-package) on project aemaacs-dox-project-dox-installer: Execution default-validate-package of goal org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.6:validate-package failed: Archive 'C:\test\dox\dox.installer\target\aemaacs-dox-project-dox-installer-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip\jcr_root\apps\dxmlAddOn\install\com.adobe.fmdita-aemaacs-4.0.273.zip' does not contain a filter.xml. -> [Help 1]

I could not find any detailed documentation or trouble shoot in google. Does anyone have any idea about this? 

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Ezhil,

Welcome to Adobe Community !!
What is the exact version of your AEM as a Cloud Instance?

Aș per the error share on your description, this seems to be an issue with that package installer (SNAPSHOT.zip)

Have you tested it with a different location and with Admin user?

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Level 1

Are you able to fix this as i am seeing similar error.