Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Unable to add dependency cq.jquery in clientlib

Level 2

Hi,

I have created a clientlib under /etc/clientlibs/test. I am trying to add dependency cq.jquery which is already existing.

But, it gives me an error and don't download jquery library.

Can anyone help here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please have a look at this old post:- Js files under clientlibs are not getting loaded

//

1. Try disabling the minify option which is present in the HTML configuration in the felix console.

2. It might be something wrong with one of js library which was included into the final clientlibs.js. Check error.log

3. Check the Js files by compressing the js file using YUI compressor available online. See if there is some error.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee

Right, looks like the minify-option is causing this error, can switch this off and try again?

Employee

Can you expand a bit more, what errors you exactly get? Also look in the AEM error.log if you find something in there.

Level 10

I notice that you have 2 dependencies - can you try with just cq.jquery and see if you still get an issue.  I have personally never had an issue with cq.jquery.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please have a look at this old post:- Js files under clientlibs are not getting loaded

//

1. Try disabling the minify option which is present in the HTML configuration in the felix console.

2. It might be something wrong with one of js library which was included into the final clientlibs.js. Check error.log

3. Check the Js files by compressing the js file using YUI compressor available online. See if there is some error.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni