Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to access some, but not all. support articles

Level 2

I've noticed an odd problem: if I get Google results leading to Experience League articles, I'm not able to access some of them. I'm logged in to my AEM account, and some of the pages seem to display as expected. When I ask for a page that does not display, I get the following error message:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/administering/operations/external-link... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_FAILED

I'd appreciate any explanation or ideas that might solve this issue. Thank you in advance for any information you can provide!
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I am able to see the page okay as well - both logged in and anonymous state. 

Experience league have sections that are internal to the company as well. It could be that due to some bug some of them might have been crawled by search engines. 

Another possibility is, do you have a digital media adobe ID ? It could be that that ID might be conflicting and put you to a scenario where its not anonymous or DX ID. I haven't tested it out, but just thinking loud.

Do you have any more example pages where its not working for you ?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I am able to see/access the above page.

It could be because of network/firewall policies that does not allow those pages. Or as you said, the page or site had some issues.

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I am able to see the page okay as well - both logged in and anonymous state. 

Experience league have sections that are internal to the company as well. It could be that due to some bug some of them might have been crawled by search engines. 

Another possibility is, do you have a digital media adobe ID ? It could be that that ID might be conflicting and put you to a scenario where its not anonymous or DX ID. I haven't tested it out, but just thinking loud.

Do you have any more example pages where its not working for you ?