Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable Start Translation Job using translation project

Level 2

Hi all, I'm trying to create a language copy using a translation project. After launching the language copy I can see the translation jobs but I cannot see the start button (I'm using human translation).

localhost screenshot:

DanielGP_0-1634642047553.png

Doc screenshot:

DanielGP_1-1634642112135.png

I was checking the permissions, and I added administrators in all project translation groups but with the same results.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Finally, I was researching and the Start button is only for automatic translation. Our need is the human translation and in this way, you need to export it in XML or Xliff translate it outside of AEM and import it again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Daniel,

Which version of AEM are you using? There are some enhancements related to translation on AEM6.5. Please check below and see if that helps to resolve your issue.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/translation/translation-enhan...

Thanks

Community Advisor

Hi @Daniel-GP ,

Is this specific requirements for human translation instead of human translation can you please try Adobe provided Microsoft machine translation.

Here may be due to the human translation issue.

Regards,

Sanjay.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Finally, I was researching and the Start button is only for automatic translation. Our need is the human translation and in this way, you need to export it in XML or Xliff translate it outside of AEM and import it again.