Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Two Factor Authentication(Google Authentication) in AEM 6.4

Level 2

Hi, We are setting up two-factor authentication using Gauth in AEM 6.4

Followed this article as a reference: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Setting up two factor authentication for Adobe Experience Manager

Changed SCR annotations to OSGI annotations as per the latest documentation.

The Service OTPBasedAuthenticationHandler (Custom Authentication Handler) which extends DefaultAuthenticationFeedbackHandler, is not getting registered under "Registered Authentication Handler".

Expected:

1644714_pastedImage_5.png

Actual:

1644713_pastedImage_1.png

This implementation works fine AEM 6.1

Is there any change in the implementation of registering Custom Authentication Handler in AEM 6.4?

Thanks,

Srikrishnan.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
11 Replies

Level 10

As per the doc - this was for 6.1. As of now - there is no AEM 6.4 doc for this use case.

We will look to update this doc.

Level 10

ANothert issue with this artilce is the JSP shown in it. Its for AEM 6.1. We need to port this example to AEM 6.4 - which of course uses coral 3 libs.

Level 10

I am looking into this. Will update on it soon.

Level 10

An update - the Google call works - which renders the BARCODE.

Barcode.png

So the Java works and the client preference link.

The only thing we need to update is the LOGIN JSP. IN AEM 6.4 - Coral 3 is used. Lokesh and I are working on this. Once the LOGIN JSP is updated - this use case will work.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Level 10

This article will be released in a few days

Level 1

Hi,

This post is having references to the archived links. We are trying to implement google or Microsoft authenticator integration with AEM 6.5 login. Can someone please provide any link for reference.

@smacdonald2008 

Regards, 

Anjali