Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tweets are not updating into Site.

Level 3

Hi All,

I am able to run the Twitter Feed Scheduler, But Tweets are not updating  Could you please help on this.

[sling-default-4-com.adobe.acs.commons.twitter.impl.TwitterFeedScheduler.34311] com.adobe.acs.commons.twitter.impl.TwitterFeedUpdaterImpl Twitter component found on /content/my-Project/en/configurations/twitter/commission, but page cannot be adapted to Twitter API. Check Cloud SErvice configuration.

naveen123_0-1650637581283.pngnaveen123_1-1650637597391.png

naveen123_2-1650637607220.pngnaveen123_3-1650637615646.pngnaveen123_4-1650637626339.pngnaveen123_5-1650637644870.pngnaveen123_6-1650637654973.png

Updating Media

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @naveen123,

Looking into screen-shots and all information provided under this topic https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/twitter-feed-issues-in-aem...

I think there are 2 things you could do. Assuming you have your Twitter configuration done according to what has been advised by @Vijayalakshmi_S, e.g. making sure cq:cloudserviceconfigs property is in place and is pointing to correct Twitter configuration etc.

First of all (this is optional and you can jump into next paragraph) you could add additional logger set to debug - this is just to verify if my suspicions about the place where creation of Twitter object failing are correct.

1. Please create new logger under /system/console/slinglog, using below settings:
    1. Log level: DEBUG
    2. Log file: logs/twitter.log (feel free to name the file as you prefer - key point here is to keep that logs in separate file - it will be easier to analyze the outputs)
    3. Logger: com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport (this is package that I would like you to track with this logger)
  2. Once you have you logger in place, run your code once again. It will of course fail, however this is expected. You should see something like this in the above log file:
    com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource at com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource at /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect is not readable or adaptable to com.day.cq.configuration.Configuration ( also tried looking at /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect/jcr:content/public )

Now is time for potential solution or rather workaround. Navigate in crx/de to your configuration jcr:content node. It will be probably this path /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect/jcr:content. Change sling:resourceType property value from social/connect/twitter/components/admin/hbs/twitterconfig to cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/configpage

That's it, you can test your code once again. This should solve the problem that Twitter object was null. Of course this does not mean there will be no other issues, but at least you should be able to move forward.

If above will work for you, I would suggest to also raise above as an issue via GitHub https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/issues

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 3

Hi All,

Anybody Could you please help on this ASAP.

Regards

Naveen V

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @naveen123,

Looking into screen-shots and all information provided under this topic https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/twitter-feed-issues-in-aem...

I think there are 2 things you could do. Assuming you have your Twitter configuration done according to what has been advised by @Vijayalakshmi_S, e.g. making sure cq:cloudserviceconfigs property is in place and is pointing to correct Twitter configuration etc.

First of all (this is optional and you can jump into next paragraph) you could add additional logger set to debug - this is just to verify if my suspicions about the place where creation of Twitter object failing are correct.

1. Please create new logger under /system/console/slinglog, using below settings:
    1. Log level: DEBUG
    2. Log file: logs/twitter.log (feel free to name the file as you prefer - key point here is to keep that logs in separate file - it will be easier to analyze the outputs)
    3. Logger: com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport (this is package that I would like you to track with this logger)
  2. Once you have you logger in place, run your code once again. It will of course fail, however this is expected. You should see something like this in the above log file:
    com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource at com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource at /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect is not readable or adaptable to com.day.cq.configuration.Configuration ( also tried looking at /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect/jcr:content/public )

Now is time for potential solution or rather workaround. Navigate in crx/de to your configuration jcr:content node. It will be probably this path /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect/jcr:content. Change sling:resourceType property value from social/connect/twitter/components/admin/hbs/twitterconfig to cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/configpage

That's it, you can test your code once again. This should solve the problem that Twitter object was null. Of course this does not mean there will be no other issues, but at least you should be able to move forward.

If above will work for you, I would suggest to also raise above as an issue via GitHub https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/issues

Level 3

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for replying let me do suggested changes and If any issues, I will come back.

Regards

Naveen V

Level 3

Hi Lukasz,

I have what ever you suggested that as below.

Now is time for potential solution or rather workaround. Navigate in crx/de to your configuration jcr:content node. It will be probably this path /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect/jcr:content. Change sling:resourceType property value from social/connect/twitter/components/admin/hbs/twitterconfig to cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/configpage

But this not worked after I have try with Log Debug.But I am getting same thing Debug as 6.05.2022 07:17:00.008 *DEBUG* [sling-default-4-com.adobe.acs.commons.twitter.impl.TwitterFeedScheduler.18244] com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport.impl.ConfigurationManagerImpl Resource at /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect is not readable or adaptable to com.day.cq.configuration.Configuration ( also tried looking at /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect/jcr:content/public ). Could you please help on this.

1. Please create new logger under /system/console/slinglog, using below settings:
    1. Log level: DEBUG
    2. Log file: logs/twitter.log (feel free to name the file as you prefer - key point here is to keep that logs in separate file - it will be easier to analyze the outputs)
    3. Logger: com.day.cq.wcm.webservicesupport (this is package that I would like you to track with this logger)

Level 1

Hi @naveen123 

Found any solution for this. I am seeing the same error.

Thanks,

~Sandy