Expand my Community achievements bar.

Translation Project stuck in “Translation in Progress” stage

Level 2

Hello All,

we have an issue with translation project

1.            We had submitted a project for translation and its received at the translation service provider

2.            Translator process the page adding in translated content and marks the status a delivered at their portal.

3.            We access the AEM project which fires the event handlers behind the scene to import the translated file as part of which the launch node should be updated with translated content.

4.            The import does not happen and we see the below error which points to access permission.

Has anyone come across such issue, its more likely a permission issue wherein AEM tries to update the project status with next stage and it fails to do so.

*ERROR* [10.68.15.84 [1486489033334] POST /content/projects/20170207/feb-07-test_de_/jcr:content/dashboard/gadgets/translationjob HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.wcm.translation.impl.servlet.TranslationJobUpdateServlet Error while taking action 
javax.jcr.AccessDeniedException: OakAccess0000: Access denied

6 Replies

Level 4

I am also facing same issue. Does anyone have any idea?

Employee

I am going to assume that there is nothing wrong with the integrity of your repository.

There are specific groups associated with each translation project. Can you check to see if the user that is running the translation is associated with the proper group?

On a side note, you can generally rule out permission related issue by using the "admin" account to perform the task and see if that resolve the issue.

Employee Advisor

Please provide the AEM version and complete error stack. Make sure admin is part of "project-administrator" group.

Level 2

I am facing similar issue. but with NPE .

04.12.2019 05:54:53.066 *ERROR* [192.245.162.36 [1575456891753] POST /content/projects/samiksha-test1/jcr:content/dashboard/gadgets/translationjob HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.wcm.translation.impl.servlet.TranslationJobUpdateServlet Error while taking action

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

Could this be related to repository status ?

NOTE : I am working with admin account.