Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Training AEM Business Practioner

Level 2

Hi, 

I am looking for training for becoming Business Practioner, not a developer.  I have contacted Adobe directly and have had no luck.  I do not have access to the platform and am looking for training that includes this access.  Any ideas?

Thank you. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@lauras27920272 For such product details you may check with the adobe sales team here: https://learning.adobe.com/products-resources/contact-us.html

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @lauras27920272 ,

AD0-E126 is current version of Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Professional exam.  I would recommend to use official Adobe materials:

In general Adobe provides 3 levels of certification: Professional, Expert and Master. You can find full list of currently available certificates under certificates catalogue.

Both above exams AD0-E121 and AD0-E126 are valid, but represents different level of complexity and are targeted to audience with different level of experience in AEM.

Professional certificate is an entry level for Adobe certification. However it is not required to do Professional before you go with Expert level.

Hope that helps!
Regards,

Santosh

Level 2

If I pay for the On Demand Individual Subscription 

https://learning.adobe.com/learning-subscription.html

I don't understand what I will get.  I received this reply from Adobe:

Sandbox training environment will be provided during the trainings, but not available as part of the subscription. 

So, what am I getting for $2500?  Is there no way to practice the skills in a sandbox environment?   $2500 is not a small amount of money.  

Thank you for your help!

Community Advisor

@lauras27920272 If your employer is  Adobe Partner they should have access to training material - ask admin to have you in that group. Otherwise you have sufficient training material as I mentioned above to crack exam. 

Level 2

My employer is not an Adobe Partner. I am trying to learn this on my own.  

So, do you know what access to the On Demand Individual Subscription gets me?

Thanks again. 

Community Advisor

@lauras27920272 On demand training helps learn at your own speed as you go through the courses. This includes self-paced learning modules, videos, and tests to measure comprehension.

Level 2

Will I have access to the sandbox environment when I am doing the course?  As many times as I want?

Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@lauras27920272 For such product details you may check with the adobe sales team here: https://learning.adobe.com/products-resources/contact-us.html