Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Splunk report some unpublished content still getting triggering

Level 3

Hi All,

We integrated AEM with Splunk to log monitoring In that report we found that some unpublished pages are still system is calling  unpublished content paths how we can debug Please give any suggestions.

Thankyou.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @dh54220 

What I understood from your question is? - some page you have unpublished but still you can see paths for those pages in Splunk report. If my understanding is correct. then

If the path is from access logs, then its okay as long as its redirecting to 404 page of the site. (It could be the case that these urls i.e. paths book marked by end users.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @dh54220 

What I understood from your question is? - some page you have unpublished but still you can see paths for those pages in Splunk report. If my understanding is correct. then

If the path is from access logs, then its okay as long as its redirecting to 404 page of the site. (It could be the case that these urls i.e. paths book marked by end users.

Level 3

Hi @Chandra_Hire 

what you saying is the case is true for the content pages but in Splunk report we are getting some paths from OTB 

like this /libs/cq/personalization

Level 5

Hi @dh54220 

If it is 404 for content pages it means no AEM resource being accessed and processed.  Please trace the referer path for /libs/cq/personalization (Not so sure but I believe, personalization being configured with AEM and there should be some other AEM resource (page/servlet/service) referring /libs/cq/personalization) and it could be from some component like header/footer (or any other component part of 404 page). 

You can narrow down the Splunk logs by accessing path (which resolves to 404) to confirm whether /libs/cq/personalization is part of the 404 request.