Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

touchUI Scaffold Multifield

Level 4

Hi All,

Can you please help me in creating a composite multifield in touchUI scaffold dialog. I have followed the blog http://experience-aem.blogspot.in/2015/06/aem-61-touch-ui-composite-multifield-store-values-as-child... and tried that implementation. I have run into the following issues. 

1. The values are not stored as child nodes, rather they are stored as String array

2. Once I reload the form, the values do not show in the multifield input fields.

Path of my scaffold  - /etc/scaffolding/geometrixx-outdoors/product/jcr:content/cq:dialog

Dialog XML - 

<pages jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/multifield" class="full-width" eaem-nested="" fieldDescription="Click '+' to add a new page" fieldLabel="URLs"> <field jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/fieldset" name="./iItems"> <layout jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/layouts/fixedcolumns" method="absolute"/> <items jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <column jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/container"> <items jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <page jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield" fieldDescription="Enter Page Name" fieldLabel="Page Name" name="./page"/> <path jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/pathbrowser" fieldDescription="Select Path" fieldLabel="Path" name="./path" rootPath="/content"/> </items> </column> </items> </field> </pages>

I have also added the clientlib mentioned in the blog.

If this is not the preferred way of adding a composite multifield in a scaffold, can you please guide me with any alternatives?

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi

Did you manage to find a solution to this?

Thanks, Richard.