Looking for some direction here.
I have created a Touch UI component that works normally for editing the component properties, but:
What am I missing here?
Thanks for your assistance.
This certainly should not be happening. As you know - as soon as you a component onto a page - the component should be visible immediately. Are you seeing any log errors or browser errors.
If it is for specific one or two component, please use listeners.
1. Please check error log or console once component is drag n drop to a page. It can be a problem with page.
2. Restart AEM and check if issue still exists.
Thanks for further ideas on this.
I created a clean 6.2 and 6.4 authoring environment. Loaded the touch ui component into the environments and proved the refresh works properly for add, delete, and modify.
This has been marked "Assumed Answered" yet I still have the problem.
Even though the OOTB AEM works as specified, my instance is not working and I am looking for leads to resolve the issue.
When I discover the solution I will post it here.
AS you specified - this looks like a lib conflict on this specific instance. A fresh instance - as you said - you are not seeing this behavior.
To get more background - did this start happening all of a sudden or after a new package was installed.
I'm having the same issue, I've created a new Text component child of the Text core component, and I'm using a very simple static template base-page child of wcm/foundation/components/page with just a parsys on it, and when I add my component to my page I need to refresh the page to see it, same for delete. I'm using AEM 6.4 no Service Pack installed. Any help on this please?
Also an update for this, using WeRetail: I've created a new page under /content/we-retail/us/en I called my page test1, the template is /conf/we-retail/settings/wcm/templates/content-page and I'm getting the same behavior, when I add the Text component in the parsys I can't see the component until I refresh my page, same for deletion. This is a very OOTB behavior since I'm not using anything from my side, just a clean AEM6.4 instance. I'm going to install the Service Pack 1 and 2 and do the same test cases to see if something changes.
Please check after installing a service pack.
i assume there is no custom code deployed in ur server.
Because in our case we faced this issue when ever we updated sling resource resolver configuration.