I have heard that AEM 6.5 is the last on-premise version of AEM. Future
versions will be cloud based only. I haven't found anything on the Adobe
site about this. Would any one be able to provide some info or links?
I have a content path in our primary domain which is has /content/...
paths not being rewritten properly when the page is being rendered off
the publishers.The same content path can be rendered property or not on
different pages.I have worked through the link checker options.If I
disable rewriting in the Day CQ Link Checker Transformer then links for
this content path always start with /content. Re-enabling the
inconsistent behavior returns.I removed all Day CQ Link Checker Service
From our experience with Adobe Social, the social component path in the
CRX is stored with the content in the Cloud. We have a need to move
social components within a template on a page or within a template on an
entirely new page.Is there a best practice to follow when attempting to
move social Cloud content components within AEM?
This has been marked "Assumed Answered" yet I still have the
problem.Even though the OOTB AEM works as specified, my instance is not
working and I am looking for leads to resolve the issue.When I discover
the solution I will post it here.
Thanks for further ideas on this.I created a clean 6.2 and 6.4 authoring
environment. Loaded the touch ui component into the environments and
proved the refresh works properly for add, delete, and modify. Guessing
it must have something to do with our templates and possible
Looking for some direction here.I have created a Touch UI component that
works normally for editing the component properties, but:does not show
up when I drag it onto the page, but it is there after page refreshdoes
not disappear when I delete it from the page, but it is gone after page
refreshdoes not update content on the page after modification, but the
content is updated after a page refresh.What am I missing here?Thanks
for your assistance.
AEM 6.2 SP1 CFP18I am uploading ".pps" files to the dam in the author.
The file uploads fine and is accessible however an error is being
Failed to read metadata:
execution resulted in an error:
org.apache.poi.hpsf.wellknown.PropertyIDMap.(IF)VIn the docs,
there is a PowerPoint media handler. It may have been run, I am curious
why msofficehandler was invoked.See...
I have gotten no help from Adobe Tech Support on this issue. They are
pushing me off to Adobe Consulting.We have a simple custom LiveAction
that works fine when components are added and pages are rolled out.If
you delete a component and roll out the page an NPE is generated.
Looking at the stack trace it appears to happen in Adobe code. See
below.But Adobe Tech Support says it is in our custom code.If I totally
gut the custom Live Action and implement methods with well know return
values and exe...
Is it possible to invoke OOTB liveactions, such as contentUpdate, from a
custom liveaction.We have a requirement to filter the creation of
livecopies based on tagging and language translation.Is this
We want to temporarily disable the Rollout page and sub-pages from the
rollout dialog. This shows up in 2 places.Has anyone done this before
and can provide direction? I haven't been able to locate the dialog in
Can't be sure. I haven't seen that documentation.I know that the system
support team did the backup and restore for me.I just tried starting up
the hot backup for the publisher in the original environment and the
publisher is acting normally.In the destination environment it is not
Looking to see if anyone else has had this problem. I copied a publisher
hot backup from one environment to another.Started up the publisher,
verified the run modes are actually set for publisher through
/system/console/status-slingsettingsI have 2 components that are showing
up with dashed lines like they can be edited but they can not be
edited.Also the sidekick is appearing.I see this in the html for the
page and I don't know how or why it is being included. I was looking
through the felix co...
I have 3 environments using User Synchronization.2 of the environments
are working normally.The one that is not working appears to be due to
component being in a Satisfied state, needs to be active. This component
is active in the other 2 environments.I am looking for some direction in
determining why this is. What I know is the Reference resolverFactory
and Reference scheduler are both Satisfied, however they do ...
I have taken the time to work the ReadServiceImpl code directly into the
event listener for additional testing. Adding the
ResourceResolverFactory injection successfully into the listener with
that test.FormSubmitEventListener Class which calls
One curiosity I discovered, I added an activate method and logged the
resource resolver in the activate and it appeared non-null.In the same
test, the value for the resource resolver in the main method was null.
Not sure what to make of that.
Yes. The component status is active and the resource resolver factory is
satisfied.Reference resolverFactory["Satisfied","Service Name:
1..1","Policy: static","Policy Option: reluctant","Bound Service ID 981
(Apache Sling Resource Resolver Factory)"]