Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Touch UI multifield can we add in between

Level 2

Hi

In touch UI multifield can we an "ADD" button Middle ?

1696904_pastedImage_0.png

I have a requirement as per which there must be ADD button after each Item(in Red).How can this be achieved?

Thanks,

Hanshiks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you can not add anything in between.

consider this as any programming loop. like you can not add anything between.

if you want one field as optional that it can be used with other field in multifield then check for blank condition and use it for all.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 7

Hi,

the button is related to the couple Name and ID? Otherwise, why do you need to put it into the "middle"?

Thanks,

Antonio

Level 2

This is just for reference but if suppose the requirement is as per the author require to insert (couple Name and ID) )on middle(eg after 3rd coupled item) and their are already 30 entries

so how can he achieve that?

Level 7

Hi,

i think that you cannot add something like this by using OOTB. Probably you can make this:

-by creating a customization of multifield

-by creating a multifield of a custom fieldtype that has inside a dropdown used to choose the typology of field (e.g. couplename, button..)

I suggest you to use multifield everytime for elements that have some relationship into the "field". Otherwise it doesn't make sense to use it.

Thanks,

Antonio

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

you can not add anything in between.

consider this as any programming loop. like you can not add anything between.

if you want one field as optional that it can be used with other field in multifield then check for blank condition and use it for all.