Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Template related tabs Are not visible migrating site 6.2 to 6.4

Level 2

Hi All ,

Hi All, we are migrating our site from AEM 6.2 to 6.4.

In AEM 6.2 we have a template where authors open the page properties  tabs Advanced , Thumbnail  SocialMedia and other tabs are not visible and only basic tab is visible. and in aem 6.2  sling:resourceType : /libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/include and

path  : foundation/components/page/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/advanced  OOTB, But in 6.4 the path is not there , so that tabs are not visible can any one suggest  , how to get to other tabs  to visible in 6.4 touch ui.

Find the screen shot. 6.2  (tabs is visible ) 6.4 tabs are not visible find the both screen shots.

AEM 6.2 Image.pngsmacdonald2008PuzanovsPWoojinDebbieAEM 6.4 Images.png

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Please refer OOTB page component's tabs

/libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/cq:dialog/content/items/tabs/items/advanced

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Even i changed to that coral ui3 related include  and path you have given but not working or not visible tabs

Level 10

This could be an upgrade bug. If you see these on a fresh instance and not an updated instance - there is an bug in updated instance.

Level 2

Hi Arun ,

I tried with that OOTB tabs related resourcetype but small issue came : tabs are visible but tab names are showing null please find the screenshot. even i tried and put the jcr:tiitle also but not showing the tab names.

Suggested us. Thanks for immediate reply.PuzanovsPsoumyadipd33248700smacdonald2008​.

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 10.37.25 AM.png

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you just inherit from basic page? like below I created demo-page component and inherited the other dialogs from basicpage and created new tab for socialmedia2. if you don't need to do dialog modification don't create q:dialog node for page component.

Screenshot 2018-11-30 at 2.49.14 PM.png

Arun Patidar