Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Template Editor - Multiple component policies

Level 3

Is it possible within the Template Editor to have multiple layout containers, allowing for different component policies within those different containers?

Screenshot attached for clarity.

Specific example:

In the top container, I want to create a policy for the Title to only allow H1, H2.

In the bottom container, I want to create a policy for the Title to only allow H2+.

1789013_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I figured it out. Just needed to create another responsivegrid node on the templates structure XML.

This will allow me to have the different Title component policies outlined in my original post, which would prevent the inadvertent application of multiple H1 tags on a page.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I think it is possible, you just need to create and save different policies.

Arun Patidar

Level 3

But how can I create the 2 different layout containers to create those different policies within?

Level 4

That looks like bad practice. I have never seen or read about this approach from Adobe.

Correct answer by
Level 3

I figured it out. Just needed to create another responsivegrid node on the templates structure XML.

This will allow me to have the different Title component policies outlined in my original post, which would prevent the inadvertent application of multiple H1 tags on a page.