Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to integrate Adobe Campaign Standard(ACS) with AEM via External Accounts

Level 4

Hi all,

I am trying to integrate ACS(adobe Campaign Standard) with AEM by creating an external account user, but when I try to sync to AEM in my ACS email

template via this external user, I am unable to fetch the required AEM campaigntemplate pages.

Can anyone please tell what can be the possible issue?

kautuksahniAnkurAhlawat

On my ACS, when I'm inside the empty template and I click on the icon AEM to get the email created previously inside the AEM Author, I get the following error:

JSON.parse

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'GetAEMContentList' of service 'nms:delivery'.

XTK-170006 Unable to parse expression 'GetAEMContentList($(labelFilter) , $(approvedFilter) , $(linkedFilter) , $(_order) , $(_lineCount) , $(_lineStart))'.

XTK-170006 Unable to parse expression 'GetAEMContentList($(labelFilter) , $(approvedFilter) , $(linkedFilter) , $(_order) , $(_lineCount) , $(_lineStart))'.

Below is the screenshot for my external account.

1825883_pastedImage_4.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Did you run your ACS Emai via Approve for Adobe Campaign workflow? It's a mandatory requirement for publishing to ACS process.

Your ACS Email in AEM should then include cq:acApproved property and the value is set to true:

1831283_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

Hi,

have you tried to publish your newsletter from AEM by using out of the box workflow?

Probably your content is not approved for Adobe Campaign.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Antonio

Correct answer by
Employee

Did you run your ACS Emai via Approve for Adobe Campaign workflow? It's a mandatory requirement for publishing to ACS process.

Your ACS Email in AEM should then include cq:acApproved property and the value is set to true:

1831283_pastedImage_0.png