Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Target Integration with AEM 6.5 - Personalization

Level 4

I have integrated AEM 6.5 and Target successfully through IMS and legacy Target cloud service. I created an activity on AEM and pushed it to Target. I am able to see the activity in AEM. When I open the page either in publish or in author with wcmmode disabled, I got the following error

Rendering mbox failed target-global-mbox : {status: "error", error: "unknown client code : <client-code>

For this I changed property "clientcode" from tenant id to client code in target configuration. After this I am getting following error:

"The default offer path was not found in the internal map for mbox target-global-mbox"

And the targeted content is hidden on the page. Even the default content is not shown. 

Can anyone help me? I must have missed something.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

This was happening because for some reason, another offer (which was configured to some other page) was being resolved on this page. Hence nothing was displayed. I deactivated the old offer and then the default content was displayed. I still have problem with offer resolution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

This was happening because for some reason, another offer (which was configured to some other page) was being resolved on this page. Hence nothing was displayed. I deactivated the old offer and then the default content was displayed. I still have problem with offer resolution.

Employee
Please contact our AEM support team to debug this, this is an interesting problem I haven't heard of before. I have never seen a case where offers from other pages get mapped to another page. So it would be good to find the root cause.

Level 2

hi @prashantonkar ,

Apologies for jumping in. But wanted to understand how you configured AEM with Target, then was able to create activities with the AEM author.

Could you please help or point me to the documentation around it.

Thanks.