Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

[Summit 2018] [LAB] Building composable AI with Adobe Sensei functions and Adobe I/O Runtime

Administrator

Summit2018.jpg

Session Details

Sensei functions are Adobe Sensei capabilities exposed on our developer platform, Adobe I/O. Enterprise customers and partners can take advantage of powerful AI capabilities to create custom workflows. Learn how you can integrate Sensei functions in your applications. At the end of the lab, you will have a fully functional flow that automatically processes images uploaded to your Adobe Experience Manager Asset repository.

Learn how to:

• Sensei functions and what each one does
  • How to consume a Sensei function using an API or a serverless approach
  • Composing Sensei functions and user-defined functions into flows and how to run the flows in response to Adobe I/O events

This session is for an intermediate technical audience who have a basic understanding of JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) and REST and HTTP requests and responses.

Speakers

Timings

Tuesday, Mar 27, 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Wednesday, Mar 28, 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM

Session Length

1h 30m

Q&A: - Please use this thread as a medium to ask the question related to these sessions.

Session PPT/Docs: - It would be posted here post-summit.

Session Link: -Building composable AI with Adobe Sensei functions and Adobe I/O Runtime

Don't forget to register yourself for the LAB. Seats are filling fast!!  

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies