Expand my Community achievements bar.

Style picker in RTE is not showing up the dropdown values from options.js after service pack upgrade 6.5.21

Level 2

Style Picker in RTE is not showing up the dropdown values from options.js in AEM after service Pack 6.5.21  upgrade.

Mahesh_kumarPo_0-1719981579666.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Mahesh_kumarPo 
Can you check the error log, could be issue with API upgrade. I have seen same issue while creating the dropdown in AEMaaCS.

Please let me know what code are you using to fetch dropdown.

Sample code for datasource with uupdated apis : https://github.com/arunpatidar02/aemaacs-aemlab/blob/master/core/src/main/java/com/community/aemlab/... 

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi @arunpatidar  We are using the data source(interface & implement class) where it iterates the options.json values for the style picker dropdown to populate

Community Advisor

Hi @Mahesh_kumarPo 
Could you please check the error logs on Author?

You might be facing issue with java imports i.e. com.adobe.cq.commerce.common.ValueMapDecorator; 

try changing to org.apache.sling.api.wrappers.ValueMapDecorator;

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi @arunpatidar 

yes i have tried replacing com.adobe.cq.commerce.common.ValueMapDecorator; with org.apache.sling.api.wrappers.ValueMapDecorator;.

and i still see the issue.

here is the console error

Mahesh_kumarPo_0-1720092754967.png

Here is the error.log(please ignore oak indexing)

04.07.2024 16:52:52.315 *ERROR* [sling-oak-5-org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate-fulltext-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.scheduler.LockBasedScheduler Failed to create checkpoint 7583d786-32cd-41a7-a43e-add4e02af59d.
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.SegmentNotFoundException: Segment ab5b54d9-1add-43a1-ad62-c3df8b40fa02 not found

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate.runWhenPermitted(AsyncIndexUpdate.java:552) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.20]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate.run(AsyncIndexUpdate.java:432) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.20]
at org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzJobExecutor.execute(QuartzJobExecutor.java:349) [org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler:2.7.12]
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202) [org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler:2.7.12]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

Community Advisor

Hi @Mahesh_kumarPo 
Can you please debug your datasource servlet/jsp/model and check if your code is able to read json values?

Arun Patidar

Level 7

Hi,

Could you plz check if your are getting any error on the console.

Pls post here if any error which might help people in conclusion.

Thanks, 

Administrator

@Mahesh_kumarPo Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you! 

Kautuk Sahni