Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Stop CQ_Analytics Twitter, Facebook Profile Data Calls

Former Community Member

Hi,

We are using "CQ_Analytics.ProfileDataMgr.loadProfile(userName)" to load logged-in user's client context. However, this initiates some additional calls such as:

/etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/twitterprofiledata/loader.json
/etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/fbprofiledata/loader.json
/etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/fbinterestsdata/loader.json
/etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/profiledata/loader.json

Is there a way to stop these calls?

Thanks,

Punit Jindal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If the issue still exist in 6.1 then I would recommend you to raise a daycare ticket to get the hotfix for 6.1. I didn't see any 6.1 version hotfix for this issue available in package share. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 4

Hi Pjindal,

Did to got any resolution for stopping these calls. We are also getting same urls for AEM 6.1 - Any way we can stop these.

On some old post found this but this was for old AEM server 5.6

http://varunstechblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/adobe-aem-cq-5xx-disable.html

Adobe AEM (CQ) - 5.X.X - Disable twitterprofiledata, fbprofiledata, fbinterestsdata

In AEM (CQ) 5.6.X often it is noticed that there are requests made to Twitter/Facebook/Salesforce Client Context Store load requests fire always. Example requests below (noticed on browser traffic)

/etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/twitterprofiledata/loader.json?authorizableId=anonymous
/etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/fbprofiledata/loader.json?authorizableId=anonymous
/etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/fbinterestsdata/loader.json?authorizableId=anonymous

These requests can be disabled by Installing Hot fix cq-5.6.1-hotfix-3930 - https://www.adobeaemcloud.com/content/marketplace/marketplaceProxy.html?packagePath=/content/compani...

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If the issue still exist in 6.1 then I would recommend you to raise a daycare ticket to get the hotfix for 6.1. I didn't see any 6.1 version hotfix for this issue available in package share. 

Administrator

Hi

Please share the AEM version you are using. As mentioned by Rohit, it has been fixed in "cq-5.6.1-hotfix-3930". 

If Problem is still there, please create a customer care ticket for the same at Link:- https://daycare.day.com/public/contact.html

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Has anyone been experiencing this issue with 6.1 and Communities FP4? 

We are including cq/personalization/components/clientcontext component which seems to be the cause of these calls being made. However, in order to user the CQ.ProfileDataMgr this needs to be included in our pages. 

Why is it making calls to twitter and fb when a user is logged out? How can these be removed?

Here is a trace in access.log :

16451 /etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/fbprofiledata/loader.json?authorizableId=anonymous
16593 /etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/fbinterestsdata/loader.json?authorizableId=anonymous
16671 /etc/clientcontext/default/contextstores/twitterprofiledata/loader.json?authorizableId=anonymous\

Thanks 

Level 4

Did anybody found the solution to this problem? We are still facing this issue in AEM 6.1 ?

Thanks

Level 9

My interpretation of what you posted is that you're deploying a component from 5.6.1 on 6.1 and that is the cause of your problem.

What might be more helpful is to describe the functionality you need and see if it either exists in 6.1 or is coming soon in a feature pack.

- JK