Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Sonar configuration on Cloud Manager pipeline

Level 2
Hi everybody.

I am trying to add a folder with frontend files to sonar analysis scope. However, using properties on pom.xml doesn't make any difference:

<properties>
   <sonar.sources>src/main</sonar.sources>
</properties>​

I added this to my pom.xml, but i found in my logs something about properties being removed because a conflict.

[main] [INFO] Scanning projects to remove conflicting properties...
[main] [INFO] Removing property keys [sonar.sources].​

This does not happen in my local environment, just in the cloud manager pipelines. I use the same maven version (3.6.0) that i found in the pipelines's logs.

Now, i am trying to understand why it is removing my config? And if there is a way to get around this? I have tried some different ways of configuration, but with no success. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @BrunoMM 

The Cloud manager acts on Adobe recommended project structures. It has some default settings which are used in all projects.

If you want to append/configure any behaviour in a certain way (example: scope of sonar analysis, code coverage %), then please raise a support ticket. They might be able to assist you or they will share feedback acoordingly

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @BrunoMM 

The Cloud manager acts on Adobe recommended project structures. It has some default settings which are used in all projects.

If you want to append/configure any behaviour in a certain way (example: scope of sonar analysis, code coverage %), then please raise a support ticket. They might be able to assist you or they will share feedback acoordingly

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

First of all, thank you very much for your answer.

We raised a ticket, but unfortunately it was not possible to achieve what we intended to do. They suggested to use a third party tool for it.

Thanks again for the help.

Community Advisor

Thanks for sharing the info with us @BrunoMM 

Have a wonderful day !

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Hi @BrunoMM ,
Can you try using plugin "jacoco-maven-plugin" in the pom file and check for the sonar coverage.

Thanks
tarun

Administrator

@BrunoMM Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni