Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Solr search Integration with AEM 5.6.1

Level 3

Hi All,

We are planning to implement Solr search for our website and we are using AEM 5.6.1 version of CQ. Tried to find in the internet about the integration process but hardly found some good documents. Can someone help me with some manuals or step by step integration process or any links where I can refer for this integration. Kindly help me.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
5 Replies

Level 10

I am not aware of anyone integrating AEM with Solr. I will check with the Eng team to see if we have any pointers. 

Level 10

There is no AEM out of the box Solr integration. However Adobe Consulting can help out in this situation. I'd suggest that you contact your Adobe Account Manager 

Level 3

Thanks a lot for the quick replies. Is there any other way other than consulting Adobe team. I mean any quick references that can help us?

Level 2

Ravi KS wrote...

Thanks a lot for the quick replies. Is there any other way other than consulting Adobe team. I mean any quick references that can help us?

Where you able to find out how to implement this integration. I have exact same requirement and would be great to get any help.

Correct answer by
Employee