Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Smart Content Service - OAuth Server-to-Server

Level 4

We're trying to migrate our Smart Content Service for on-premise AEM 6.5.21 from using JWT credentials (deprecated) to OAuth Server-to-Server credentials. When we try to validate the new configuration,  we get the following error message:

jmx-screenshot.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here's the latest response from Adobe:
""OAuth Server-to-Server support for Smart tagging will be available in a Hot Fix (based on top of SP21). The release date of this HF is mid-Sept"

What I don't understand is why Adobe sent me reminders almost every day "that Adobe is deprecating the Service Account (JWT) credentials in favor of the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials" but didn't have the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials ready for the Smart service?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Thanks but I quadruple checked that all the config values are correct. 

Level 7

Hi @stiegjo22 ,

As per https://developer.adobe.com/developer-console/docs/guides/authentication/JWT/ you may contact ADobe I/O team however in your case status code is 400 instead of 401

MukeshYadav__0-1723575898322.png

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here's the latest response from Adobe:
""OAuth Server-to-Server support for Smart tagging will be available in a Hot Fix (based on top of SP21). The release date of this HF is mid-Sept"

What I don't understand is why Adobe sent me reminders almost every day "that Adobe is deprecating the Service Account (JWT) credentials in favor of the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials" but didn't have the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials ready for the Smart service?