Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Smart Content Service - OAuth Server-to-Server

Level 4

We're trying to migrate our Smart Content Service for on-premise AEM 6.5.21 from using JWT credentials (deprecated) to OAuth Server-to-Server credentials. When we try to validate the new configuration,  we get the following error message:

jmx-screenshot.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here's the latest response from Adobe:
""OAuth Server-to-Server support for Smart tagging will be available in a Hot Fix (based on top of SP21). The release date of this HF is mid-Sept"

What I don't understand is why Adobe sent me reminders almost every day "that Adobe is deprecating the Service Account (JWT) credentials in favor of the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials" but didn't have the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials ready for the Smart service?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Thanks but I quadruple checked that all the config values are correct. 

Community Advisor

Hi @stiegjo22 ,

As per https://developer.adobe.com/developer-console/docs/guides/authentication/JWT/ you may contact ADobe I/O team however in your case status code is 400 instead of 401

MukeshYadav__0-1723575898322.png

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here's the latest response from Adobe:
""OAuth Server-to-Server support for Smart tagging will be available in a Hot Fix (based on top of SP21). The release date of this HF is mid-Sept"

What I don't understand is why Adobe sent me reminders almost every day "that Adobe is deprecating the Service Account (JWT) credentials in favor of the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials" but didn't have the OAuth Server-to-Server credentials ready for the Smart service?