Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

small issue in creating template

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I have small issue in creating template.

When creating a new page, the desired template does not appear in the list of available templates.

I am not able to get the root cause of issue.

Regards

1 Reply

Level 5

Hi @random_guy_tech ,

• Possible Causes:

1. Template Configuration Issues: The template might not be correctly configured or is not enabled.
    2. Template Permissions: The template may not have the necessary permissions, or the user might not have the rights to access the template.
    3. Template Location: The template is not in the correct folder structure or is not linked to the corresponding page structure.
  • Solutions:

1. Check Template Configuration: Ensure the template is correctly configured in AEM's Template Editor. It should be associated with a Template Type and allowed for the relevant page components.
    2. Verify Permissions: Check the permissions for the template. Make sure that the user role attempting to create the page has access to the template.
    3. Validate Template Path: Make sure the template is placed in the appropriate location within the /conf folder structure, which is aligned with the AEM Sites structure.

Best regards,

MEIT MEDIA (https://www.meitmedia.com)

Find us on LinkedIn

Contact Us: infomeitmedia@gmail.com