Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Sling Dynamic Include (SDI) and AEM 6.1

Level 3

Hi All,

I am in the process of migration from AEM 5.6.1 to 6.1. In AEM 6.1 when SDI (2.0.4) is enabled my custom Servlet filters don't get executed. I have increased the ranking on my filters but still now luck.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thank you.

Cheers,

Viren.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

With AEM 6.0 the order, in which filters are processed has changed (order reversed). Please check this first. And if this happens only with SDI turned on, I would raise an issue on the SDI project.

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

With AEM 6.0 the order, in which filters are processed has changed (order reversed). Please check this first. And if this happens only with SDI turned on, I would raise an issue on the SDI project.

kind regards,
Jörg

Level 9

viren.pushpanayagam wrote...

Hi All,

I am in the process of migration from AEM 5.6.1 to 6.1. In AEM 6.1 when SDI (2.0.4) is enabled my custom Servlet filters don't get executed. I have increased the ranking on my filters but still now luck.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thank you.

Cheers,

Viren.

Viren,

While migrating to AEM 6.1, have you upgraded versions of java, maven etc?.

---

jitendra

Level 2

When using AEM 6.1 I would recommend to use the latest SDI release (2.1.3). Filter order change, mentioned above, has been addressed in SDI 2.1.1.
I hope it will help.

regards, Przemyslaw Pakulski