Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Site content is not available under /sites.html/content/mysite

Level 1

Hello,

Unable to find the site content under /sites.html/content/<mysite> even as an admin user. I am using AEM cloud SDK in local, and the "mysite" content is generated using apache maven aem project archetype version 39 with frontend module as 'generic'. However, the mysite content is visible under classic UI (siteadmin#/content/mysite), when the page is opened I am able to edit the page in touch UI as well.

Can anyone please help me why 'mysite' is not showing up under /sites.html/content/? Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

/content/community is the path reserved for AEM communities. It has Configuration node:

/content/community site path/lang/configuration

Hence, the behavior

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/communities/develop/sites-for-develope...

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Gopalakrishnan_R ,

Please try it in incognito mode just in case, or in some different browsers - there are some chances where Javascript might be blocked hence not rendering.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

Level 1

Thank you for your response @SantoshSai. I was able to identify the issue but have no clue about this behavior. 

The content path that is being created out of my maven archetype command is /content/community and it is not visible in the touch UI console i.e. /sites.html/content/

If I rename the content path via CRXDE to anything else other than /content/community, then it shows up in the /sites.html/content/ console.

Looks like it could be reserved content path in AEMaaCS or simply a bug. However, I am not able to find any official Adobe documentation regarding this.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

/content/community is the path reserved for AEM communities. It has Configuration node:

/content/community site path/lang/configuration

Hence, the behavior

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/communities/develop/sites-for-develope...

Aanchal Sikka