Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Show hide buttons on toolbars in page listing view

aembytes
Level 4
Level 4

On the authoring page view, after selecting a page to edit, we want to hide the properties toolbar button option for a specific group. What is the way to customize the toolbar based on user access rights? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution
Arun_Patidar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

you can directly deny the read permission of /libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/actions/selection/viewproperties node for those groups.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ravi_Pampana
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi,

Refer below node which displays the option in nav only if the user has read access to /etc/workflow/models

/libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/actions/selection/create/items/createworkflow/granite:rendercondition

/libs/cq/gui/components/renderconditions/canreadworkflowmodels/canreadworkflowmodels.jsp

Hope this helps

aembytes
Level 4
Level 4
I was referring to the view in the site page editor screen on here: http://localhost:4502/sites.html/content. When I select a page, what should I overlay for render conditions to only show properties button to specific group not all
Arun_Patidar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

you can directly deny the read permission of /libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/actions/selection/viewproperties node for those groups.

View solution in original post