Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Session Timeout

Level 1

Hi guys,

This is my first post here!

Well, I want to know something about the Session Timeout on the Day CQSE HTTP Service. Is it possible to handle the exception that is thrown knowing that it is actually a Session Timeout Exception? I mean, on the controller part of the system (I use Java Spring), the exception I got is a NullPointerException after the timeout minutes has passed, and at this point the session is already reseted, making not possible to inform the user that his session has timed out, but only that "An error ocurred".

Thanks a lot,

Fernando Nygaard

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

That's a tough question, and to be honest, I don't think that anyone hat this problem before. Mostly because AEM applications are supposed to work without any servers side state. And embedding a Spring application inside AEM is also not a standard usecase. So I think, that you are quite on your own from a community support point of view. Maybe you could raise a Daycare ticket?

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

That's a tough question, and to be honest, I don't think that anyone hat this problem before. Mostly because AEM applications are supposed to work without any servers side state. And embedding a Spring application inside AEM is also not a standard usecase. So I think, that you are quite on your own from a community support point of view. Maybe you could raise a Daycare ticket?

kind regards,
Jörg