Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Separate license for Adaptive Forms in AEM as a Cloud Service

Level 3

We need to create a form on aem sites and need to add google re-captcha in it. So to leverage the adaptive forms feature is any license required in AEM as a Cloud Service?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @janhavi_singh,

As far as I know, your organization will need to at least extend contract with Adobe to have access to AEM Forms. In general this is not part of AEM Sites license.

I do not know the details of your contract, but the best way will be to contact Adobe i.e your Adobe Customer Success Engineer, to get the details related to AEM Forms usage.

Please also keep in mind that AEM Forms is powerful tool, so make sure that you really need it for your case. Maybe extending Form Container component from Core components will be enough for you. This will not require any additional license etc. So I would recommend to explore that option before you will decide to use AEM Forms.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @janhavi_singh,

As far as I know, your organization will need to at least extend contract with Adobe to have access to AEM Forms. In general this is not part of AEM Sites license.

I do not know the details of your contract, but the best way will be to contact Adobe i.e your Adobe Customer Success Engineer, to get the details related to AEM Forms usage.

Please also keep in mind that AEM Forms is powerful tool, so make sure that you really need it for your case. Maybe extending Form Container component from Core components will be enough for you. This will not require any additional license etc. So I would recommend to explore that option before you will decide to use AEM Forms.

Community Advisor

Hi @janhavi_singh 

Please find the below link where they discuss different licenses in AEM as a cloud service:

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/legal/product-descriptions/aem-cloud-service.html

You can contact their support team to discuss this.

In addition, you can leverage the form components that core components provide out of the box in AEM as a service.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

Employee Advisor

Hi @janhavi_singh ,

You need a separate license for AEM forms. You can fill out this form and Adobe representative will contact you to provide all the information you need.

https://business.adobe.com/products/experience-manager/forms/pricing.html