Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Running AEM as Docker Container

Level 1

Team,

I'm running AEM as docker container. I'm not able to upload a package with the package manager. Any package over 1 MB of size is keep spinning. Any Idea ? Please help.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe the crx/de package manager is not responding as expected due to some reason, I suggest you tail the error log while uploading a file to reveal the actual problem.You can also reveal the console log from "inspect element" to see if there are any other useful information to find your case. Take a look at this blog article, 

Basic Steps to Debug an Error in AEM

Tailing the logs should give you the exact problem. Another suspected problem might be the docker container storage limits. The current Docker version, there is a default limitation on the Docker container storage of 10Gb. You can try to update your container storage limits here -> Overcoming Container Storage Limitation – BlazeMeter

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Maybe the crx/de package manager is not responding as expected due to some reason, I suggest you tail the error log while uploading a file to reveal the actual problem.You can also reveal the console log from "inspect element" to see if there are any other useful information to find your case. Take a look at this blog article, 

Basic Steps to Debug an Error in AEM

Tailing the logs should give you the exact problem. Another suspected problem might be the docker container storage limits. The current Docker version, there is a default limitation on the Docker container storage of 10Gb. You can try to update your container storage limits here -> Overcoming Container Storage Limitation – BlazeMeter