Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

RTE Toolbar editor is not wrapping in CQ5.6(AEM5.6.1) version

Level 2

Hi,

We have customized the RTE in C5.5 by adding all the required plug-ins and when we use this RTE in column control(with 2 columns) the editor toolbar is wrapping in second line perfectly. 

Now we are upgrading from CQ5.5 to AEM5.6.1 and when we use this RTE in column control(with 2 columns), the editor toolbar is not wrapping and missing table, source editor, left indent, right indent etc...  I tried adding a property adjustEditorToToolbarHeight=true at /apps/autodesk/components/modular/rich-text/dialog/items/items/tab1/items/text but still having same issue.

I have attached screen shot for your reference.

Thanks

Muni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

We have used the same technique(make the dialog floating) to fix this issue.

Create a cq:editConfig under RTE component and add the property cq:dialogMode = floating

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

did you guys ever find a fix for this?  we had the same problem but the only solution so far was just make the dialog floating so people can resize the window to show the buttons

Correct answer by
Level 2

We have used the same technique(make the dialog floating) to fix this issue.

Create a cq:editConfig under RTE component and add the property cq:dialogMode = floating